Monday, April 21, 2008

(fairly typical) conversation with Grandpa Don

Don: Hey Chris...can I ask you to do me a favor?
Chris: Yeah Grandpa, what's that?
Don: Well...I have a role for you in my play...I think you'd be perfect.
Chris: Sure, I'll be in the play.
Don: There's just one thing though: there's a kissing scene. You'll have to kiss your cousin.
Chris: No Grandpa, I'm not going to kiss my cousin.
Don: It's not a big kissing scene! Just a peck. C'mon, I need you!
Chris: Who do you want me to kiss?
Don: Your cousin Christina.
Chris: No Grandpa, I'm not going to kiss Christina.
Don: C'mon, it's not like you have to kiss with tongue! Just a quick kiss!
Chris: No Grandpa.
Don: Oh come on! I can't believe you're going to wuss out on me...I'm mad at you...
Grandma Shirley: Donald, you're a dirty old man.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That's awesome and so stinking true!!! I love it!

REB said...

Don: Let's bury some treasure.
Chris: Deal.

jenny said...

Haha. Your grandpa rules.

mrs. barlow said...

i loved that.